Friday, July 29, 2011

SUPERFLU

This is, admittedly, a strange interest of mine, but I love scouring the world's newspapers for small articles about "minor" health epidemics or new vaccinations that might one day bring forth Earth's next great plague (we're overdue for a plague right?)  Yes, yes, I'm a hit at parties. A lot of fun to talk to, always.  Kidding aside, there's something about witnessing the genesis of a world changing event that is interesting to me, especially when, at one point, it was considered to be a "good thing."  That said, I never HOPE this actually happens, nor have I ever found one (the bird flu, pig bullshit seemed to nearly happen overnight).  But hey, we all have to kill time between meals doing something. 

Anyway, here's the latest installment.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment