Thursday, August 9, 2012

What August 9th Means To Me: Broncos Football Is Back

I don't care if it's just the first preseason game, I'm beyond excited to watch some football. Here are my thoughts on the upcoming Broncos season...

...through gifs, of course!

Back in April, when I first heard the Broncos officially got Peyton Manning I was ...


I knew he was coming off four neck surgeries, so I was also a lil...


But then after watching him throw in training camp, and reading the glowing  reports, I'm back to feelin' like...


And Bronco nations is all...

...to our opponents. Now, should Peyton get hurt after his first hit, I'll be all..




And when people try to console me, they will be gettin a...


Then, after I calm, and I'm asked my thoughts on the rest of the season, Ill probably just say...


Because if Caleb Hanie ever takes a meaningful snap for the Broncos, the season will be...



Go Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment