Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What December 6th and 7th Mean To Me: Memories

I have no clue why I woke up thinking about this, and it has no relevance to anything other than I find it funny.

When I was 8 years old, and my brother 11, we sat down one random night to watch television.  And, per usual, we fought about what to watch.  I definitely cannot remember what I wanted to see that night and, of course, it didn't matter because my brother was older and controlled the television anyway.  For whatever the reason, he selected a show premiering on ABC that looked...well, boring.  But he was adamant on giving it a shot, probably for no other reason than annoying me.

So, we watched the show in its entirety and, by the end, were both very satisfied and vowed to watch more. In fact, we threw around such effusive praise for the show that you could say we were giddy for our new discovery.  We were there from the beginning.  In before it was "popular!"  Perhaps we'd go to elementary school the next Monday and rave about the fun, new sitcom we found.

And just as the show ended, he said, "See? Aren't you glad we watched that?"




What a decision.  The night was made.

The show?



True story! Just some Wednesday morning lulz for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment